VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting with this Rare opportunity for a Receptionist to join one of the most exciting up-coming ventures to hit Belfast. This Receptionist will join a prestigious award-winning provider of flexible workspace, almost like the Hilton of flexible office spaces. The Historic Custom House building is being converted to this State-of-the-Art office space.
This role would suit a charismatic, presentable and personable Receptionist.
This is a Permanent - Monday - Friday position. No Weekend Working. Based in Belfast City Centre.
£22,000 - £25,000 + Fantastic Benefits and tonnes of perks from a modern company
The Ideal Person.
Chatty, warm and approachable personality essential
1st point of contact - the wow factor
Passion for front of house
- First point of contact for the building, meeting and greeting all visitors, stakeholders and clients
- To ensure the reception area is tidy, safe and welcoming to all clients, stakeholders and visitors
- To provide a responsive and efficient reception and telephone service to all our clients and visitors
- To ensure that all visitors including contractors follow the relevant signing in/out procedures
- To book meetings, catering and couriers for clients and communicate this to the onsite centre team
- To carry out administrative and clerical duties as required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
VANRATH HAVE PROUDLY SUPPORTED THE NORTHERN IRELAND CHILDREN'S HOSPICE SINCE 2014, AND ARE FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE 'TIME TO CARE' INITIATIVE.
'Time to Care' is a unique partnership opportunity for up to 30 businesses in Northern Ireland, funding the salary of a qualified children's nurse for a year at the Children's Hospice.
VANRATH are delighted to have been the first company to support 'Time to Care', and have proudly funded the salary of a Senior Staff Nurse since March 2014.