VANRATH are supporting our Public Sector client, a large health care agency, in their search for Hospital Speciality Administrators, to join their Belfast city centre team on a temporary ongoing basis.
- £18,575 starting salary
- Full-Time, Mon-Fri
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Immediate start
- Ongoing professional development support and career guidance form our senior consultant
The successful candidate will provide high quality routine administrative support to individual departments, ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures and that high levels of confidentiality are maintained and that accurate records are available at all times.
The successful applicant will possess one of the below qualifications
- Five GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A* - C)
- equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy
- Higher Qualification
The successful candidate should also demonstrate the following competencies:
- Experience working with Microsoft Office or
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently or as part of a team to ensure that performance targets and objectives are met.
- Ability to prioritise work to achieve set deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, orally, written and electronically.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Recruitment agencies are organisations that focus on matching candidates with recruiters. Companies will advertise jobs through them, and job seekers will look at the posts on offer. The recruitment agency in the meantime will scout through the job seekers, and try to match them to their most suited jobs. Recruitment agencies bridge the gap between both parties to make the whole process a much smoother one.
Not only do recruitment agencies help candidates find the right type of job most suited to them, but at the same, they time provide companies and businesses with the right fit they are searching for with their job. A recruitment agency is the best option for matching the right person with the right position.