Helpdesk Specialist Team Lead
Looking for your next career move? Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity for an experienced Helpdesk Specialist who wishes to join a dynamic IT team.
The Ideal Person
The successful candidate will have 3+ years relevant experience, with knowledge of a wide range of computer systems software, applications, hardware, networking and communications.
- Do you have the ability to drive knowledge management and user ennoblement through the creation, update, and distribution of content?
- Are you knowledgeable about current technological developments/trends in area of expertise?
- Do you have the ability to perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level as needed on Mac, PC and mobile devices, including installing and upgrading software, configuring hardware, implementing file backups, configuring systems and applications, etc?
- You will need the ability to assist with technical escalation within the team when necessary liaison with other functional groups in further escalation.
- Do you have the experience in Identifying and recommending ways to streamline a process and improve efficiency?
- In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience.
- Other benefits include:
- Company Pension, & Life Assurance Schemes
- Fully remote working
- Paid Home working set-up
- Wellness programmes
- Healthcare scheme
VANRATH are working with a tech focused, payment solutions firm that operates the vision of bringing revolutionary processes to life which enables technology companies and their clients to accept payments of all kinds through all channels.
Our client believes in seem less integration and solid support 24/7 and reduces overall processing costs.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.