Heating Project Manager (Public Sector)
VANRATH are assisting our client, a large Public Sector Organisation, in their search for an Heating Project Manager for 3 months initially with the possibility of extension. You will predominantly be based in their Craigavon site.
- To manage the Planned Response section of the Heating contract and manage/co-ordinate the regions response heating inspectorate team.
- To ensure the response heating service is delivered in accordance with Company's policies and procedures and develop these further on an ongoing basis to ensure the legislation and best practice are met.
- Agree the annual, monthly and weekly programmes including budgets with Senior Project Manger, M&E, Level 7. Oversee the administration of these Programmes in conjunction with Staff/Contractor and report on progress.
- Update and maintain lists of contractor's staff and operatives including qualifications, etc. in line with current requirements for the various roles and responsibilities including all required qualifications for the various types of heating included in the contract on a regular basis.
To be considered for this position you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant Mechanical and Electrical discipline plus at least 2 years' relevant post qualification experience.
- BTEC Higher Cert/Diploma or equivalent in a relevant Mechanical and Electrical discipline plus 3 years' post qualification experience
- Exceptionally, candidates not having the above level of qualification but with 5 years' relevant experience mat also be considered.
c£30,152 per annum, plus discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Craigavon or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.