Health Project - DATA ANALYST - HSCNI
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting opportunity with one of our large HSCNI clients. You will be joining at a time some extremely important projects improving all areas of the Health Service with use of data analysis.
This role will run on an ongoing basis, with plans for long-term extension, and is a full-time 37.5 hours per week. As it is highly likely this role will be extended and should be seen as an excellent chance to get your foot in the door with HSCNI, if this is of interest.
The role will be based onsite in either Antrim, or Ballymena as preferred, and will accommodate working on a hybrid basis if required.
- £41-42K + Holiday Pay + Pension + Discount Benefits
The Ideal Candidate
- Data Analysis experience
- Experience managing projects
- Relevant experience in performance management and statistical analysis - benchmarks and metrics
- Strong working experience in Excel
- Statistical analysis - SPC etc.
- Health or medical data experience is desirable
- Produce dashboards to display metrics.
- Work with informatics team to improve benchmarks on productivity and efficiency of benchmarks.
- Performance management data analysis .
- Reformating and making data accessible to other teams.
- Liasing with other teams to manage solutions.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Science / Data roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
028 90 330 250