VANRATH are partnering with the UKs most revolutionary Tech focused EV Charging Company that is changing the charging network infrastructure throughout NI. This company is looking to recruit a HSE Officer who wants to progress their career in the EV industry (highest paying industry).
Office is based in Dargan Crescent (North Belfast) - Permanent position - Monday - Friday - Progression Opportunities available
£33,000 - £40,000 & Fantastic Benefits + Progression Opportunities.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of HSEQ policies, procedures, and programs in line with relevant UK regulations and industry best practices.
- Monitor and analyse HSEQ performance metrics, contributing to regular reports and recommendations.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of HSEQ activities, reports, and documentation.
- Conduct site visits to project locations to assess specific risks, hazards, and environmental factors
- Regularly update and maintain project Health & Safety Files, CPPs, and related documentation to ensure accuracy and compliance with evolving regulations and project changes.
- Identify potential health, safety, environmental, and quality risks associated with the project and develop appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Driving improvements in Health and Safety KPIs
- Working with Departmental Managers to ensure thorough risk assessments, reporting of near misses & adverse events and thorough investigations are completed in a timely manner.
- Working with departmental managers to implement corrective actions and improvement plans triggered by adverse events, near misses and other incidents, risk assessments, audit, and inspection findings, etc.
- Designing and rolling out toolbox talks to educate team members on H&S responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of incident investigation and risk assessment processes.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously and maintain thorough documentation.
- Professional certifications such as NEBOSH, IOSH, or equivalent are essential.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''
"VANRATH was excellent throughout the whole process! They were very professional and helpful and provided great support at each stage. I would highly recommend the VANRATH team..''
"VANRATH are a great company to work along with. They are highly professional & knowledgeable in their field, with great communication and support..''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer They found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath''
Very highly recommend Jack, he was extremely knowledgeable and friendly which made the experience a lot more pleasant, done my first week at my new job and very happy! Jack is a credit to himself and Vanrath. Thanks very much!
Emma hall and Thomas are really efficient and motivated employees. They are really helping me to get the job. I highly recommend them. When you talk to them you will feel like you know them since long.