Health and Safety Officer Job Description
Due to our clients growth, we are offering a unique opportunity for you to develop and progress your career within an established and successful business. The successful applicant will be appointed as a Health & Safety Officer on a permanent basis.
- Cultivate a robust Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) culture.
- Develop and maintain an Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Deliver comprehensive training and ensure compliance.
- Execute compliance audits and safety inspections.
- Investigate and report incidents and accidents.
- Provide invaluable guidance to site personnel.
- Efficiently manage inspections and maintain meticulous records.
- Contribute expertise to tender submissions.
- Keep H&S Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) current and report progress.
- Expertly facilitate audits and inspections.
- Maintain meticulous documentation.
- Collaborate on various H&S projects as required.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of experience as an H&S Officer.
- Demonstrated proficiency in NI Health & Safety legislation.
- Proven training delivery skills.
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Hold NEBOSH or an equivalent qualification.
- Possess a 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Completed Internal Auditor training, preferably ISO45001 or equivalent.
- Prior experience with ISO-certified Integrated Management Systems.
- Membership in the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please reach out to Glenn Roberts in the strictest confidence 02890330250