- Job Reference: RAHSO110123
- Job Title: Health and Safety Officer
- Salary: £43,000 - £48,000 + package
- Location: Newry, Northern Ireland
Health and Safety Officer
Are you looking for a Health and Safety Officer role? Interested in working for a dynamic Contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting Health and Safety Officer to work for a specialist Contractor based in Newry, Northern Ireland.
c£43,000 to £48,000 + package
Our client is a specialist contractor with many years' experience successfully delivering demanding and complicated projects across various sectors including hotels, hospitality, commercial, retail, education, healthcare and residential.
They receive a high level of repeat business from their clients due to their high level of delivery and collaborative approach with their clients, responsiveness to their client needs and their repeated commitment to excellence.
The business is looking to bring on board an experienced Health and Safety Officer on a permanent basis, based in their offices in Newry with site visits once a week in Republic of Ireland and once a month in England.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree qualified or other relevant qualifications
- Track record working within the Construction industry
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent qualification
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of health and safety
- Strong knowledge of current health and safety legislation and standards
- Ability to interpret and provide advice on health and safety and risk management issues
- Ability to commute to Newry on a daily basis
- Happy to travel to ROI once per week and England once per month
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion