Health & Safety Officer (Manufacturing)
Salary £24,000 - £28,000 DOE
Due to expansion VANRATH are recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer on behalf of our specialist FMCG manufacturing client based in Dungannon, Co Tyrone.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone at junior level within Health & Safety to take the next step up in their career!
You will be responsible for….
- Providing advice and guidance to managers, supervisors and employees
- Policy setting and implementation
- Ensure compliance with all H&S legislation
- H&S inspections and investigations
- Risk Assessments and follow up action planning
- Internal audition and assisting external
- Delivery on in-house training, booking external training
- Any other duties and reasonable tasks within your capability as set out by Management.
What's in it for you?
- Salary in mid to high 20's depending on experience and background
- Opportunity to further your career in a fast moving and growing business
- Paid holidays
- Free car parking
- Company social events
- NEST pension scheme
To apply for this role, you must have
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a similar role within a manufacturing facility
- Ideally a NEBOSH certificate but not 100% essential
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Flexibility with working times to ensure consistency of policy implementation and servicing of audits/investigations etc.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Engineering/Manufacturing jobs in Dungannon or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sophie Brown in the strictest confidence.