VANRATH are delighted to be working with a prestigious and thriving Building Services based company with the recruitment of a Health & Safety Manager. This is a prestigious organisation and the successful individual will reap the rewards of a company that is thriving, and one that places immense value on their staff.
Permanent position - Flexible Working Available - Monday - Friday
Role is based in Carryduff.
£40,000 - £48,000 + Van & Fuel Card + Fantastic Benefits Package
Due to continued growth and recent new contracts, we are looking to add to our already brilliant team and recruit a Group Health and Safety Manager.
- Ensuring sites are fully compliant with all Health & Safety legislation requirements relevant to our industry
- Support each of the business units with best practice
- Organise and chair all HSEQ Meetings and prepare monthly Health and Safety performance reports to present to the Senior Management Team
- Ensure company Accreditations and contractual compliance is maintained for Health and Safety
- Responsible for the maintenance of Group Health & Safety management systems across the group
- Work with Business Partners to implement the Health & Safety strategy incorporating education, culture, compliance and setting and improving behaviours and standards
- Management of maintaining and continuous improvement of all Health & Safety policies ensuring that local legislation requirements are met by keeping up to date with legislation across all jurisdictions
- Responsible for the maintenance of Group Health & Safety training matrix's
- Prepare necessary paperwork for projects such as Construction Phase Plans, RAMS etc.
- Support and develop the Health and Safety team
The Ideal Person:
- 5 years' experience in Health & Safety at a senior management level in a construction environment preferably across multi -site environments.
- Membership of IOSH
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational H&S
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves for a confidential discussion via Vanrath.
The best agency I've worked with to date! Robbie Lemon was unbelievably professional and supportive from start to finish. He listened to my needs and found a placement that was perfect for me. Robbie was thorough and prompt when I had any questions, was a pleasure to speak to, I really can't recommend him enough. If you're looking for a recruiter, look no further than Robbie because he's worth his weight in diamonds let alone in gold. Thanks for all your hard work and effort!
Fantastic service. Chanel was one of the most helpful and communicative people I have ever encountered. I managed to secure a better role and pay increase. I would highly recommend vanrath and their fantastic representatives for anyone looking a new career prospect.
I highly recommend this agency because of the staff who work there are very helpful and quick to respond. I have been dealing with Chris and he has been providing more support than what I have asked for. I believe communication is key so, having them contact you before and after the interview helps in understand what the company is looking for in an interview can make the difference between getting the job or not.
Working with Neill Ferguson on a new role, and he went well above and beyond to ensure that the role I was considering was a good fit for my personal ethos and skills. I was kept well in the loop on negotiations and my input was listened to and considered duly. AN excellent service all round.