- Job Reference: RAHAS300822
- Job Title: Health and Safety Assistant (Construction Industry)
- Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
VANRATH are recruiting a Health and Safety Assistant on behalf of a leading interior fit out contractor based near Belfast, Northern Ireland.
c£25,000 to £35,000 + package
Our client is a well renowned commercial fit-out contractor established half a century ago. The business deliver high quality commercial fit out projects across multiple sectors including hospitality and retail. As a result of their high quality delivery and professionalism, they are consistently awarded repeat business from their key clients.
The company are currently managing a number of projects in Belfast and they have a healthy amount of projects in the pipeline. Due to continued success and growth, they have an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Health and Safety Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone to build on their current skills and experience and take their career to the next level with a company that facilitates growth.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree Qualified or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a Health and Safety role
- Ideally have experience working in the Construction industry
- Good knowledge and understanding of health, safety, and risk management
- An understanding of current health and safety legislation, management, and standards
- Ability to interpret and provide advice on health and safety and risk management issues
- Career focussed and driven to succeed
- Able to commute to Belfast on a daily basis
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion