Job Title: Head of Talent
Location: Belfast / Hybrid
Salary: £60,000 - 65,000 per annum
Duration: Full time / Permanent
Are you a senior HR professional with the ability to drive the talent strategy and represent your firm at a strategic level professionally? Can you present to a senior partnership, external stakeholders and raise the profile of your firm as a people business at the core of everything you do?
VANRATH is extremely proud to be partnering with an a leading Professional Services company as they seek to appoint a new Head of Talent to their business.
This individual will be the Senior Leader in the organisation in Northern Ireland and will drive the talent strategy for the success of the wider business as a whole.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 (Fully Negotiable upwards)
- Bonus - Ad Hoc Bonuses & Discretionary Bonuses
- Annual Car allowance paid for Travel/Parking
- Hybrid Working
- Collaborate with the Belfast partnership and Dublin-based Talent Director to shape the Talent Strategy aligning to the objectives of the firm.
- Drive recruitment strategy, through early careers recruitment to key lateral hires to deliver on firm strategy and growth.
- Manage key external partnerships, identifying key external opportunities which align to the firm's overall strategy.
- Proactively lead reward strategies, collating external bench-marking and providing recommendations to partnership.
- Conduct research and analysis of key employee data, via surveys, focus groups and external market trends for consideration and shaping retention and attraction strategies.
- Keep Partnership aware of knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Work collaboratively with talent development in ensuring the professional development of all individuals ensuring progression for all.
- Lead on special projects and communicate and direct on strategy and implementation.
- Manage the Talent function in NI ensuring administration excellence and compliance.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong HR experience in a professional services environment.
- Evidenced experience of building strong collaborative relationships with multiple parties internally and externally.
- Demonstrable evidence of how you have shaped HR strategy for the success of business.
- Effective leadership skills able to handle multiple demands and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, with a skill in recognising importance of timing and method of communication dependent on situation.
- A passion for progressing Diversity & Inclusion and ensuring a culture of belonging.
- Minimum MCIPD qualification.
For further information on this exciting HR vacancy, or any other HR related vacancy in NI, please contact Jason Glenn via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.