VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our client, a large and well-known Public Sector organisation in their search for their Head of Recruitment, this role is initially on a temporary basis for 6 months with possibility of further extension/permanency.
This is an excellent opportunity, well suited to an immediately available senior candidate keen to join a very well-established team, initially on an interim basis with possible extension and/or permanency.
Some of the key responsibilities within this role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for resource planning, training, communications, service and performance management of recruitment and selection services in a busy and fast paced Service Centre.
- Take the lead on ensuring the development of, innovative and effective systems and procedures.
- Manage the delivery of Recruitment and Selection Services measuring performance through agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), maximising efficiency and overall effectiveness of services.
- Contribute to the development of online Recruitment and Selection training to ensure that all new legislation and best practice is covered and adhered to.
- Ensure optimum staff performance and creation of development plans for areas of improvement, and provide recognition for exceptional performance.
- Provide effective leadership and contribute to the development of policies, strategies, objectives and goals in order to determine required changes and take corrective action where appropriate.
- Assist in project management of recruitment response plan, take ownership of work-streams and take lead on business case's/service growth proposal as required.
The Ideal Person
A relevant university degree or relevant professional qualification and have 3 years' experience in a management role within an HR context preferably in the management of recruitment services and the delivery of services within a customer driven environment in accordance with a service level agreement
5 Years' experience in a management role within an HR context preferably in the management of Recruitment services and the delivery of services within a customer driven environment in accordance with a service level agreement
- Excellent salary (£65-75K)
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working
- Perks and Benefits
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…