Are you a highly experienced Infrastructure specialist, with experience overseeing the planning and delivery of information and technology services?
Have you experience managing ICT infrastructure technologies including Servers, Networks, Security technologies, Service desk, VDI, End user device management, DBA, Sharepoint, Web, infrastructure projects, IP Telephony, Mobile device management and best practice IT Service Management?
I am delighted to be partnering, once again, with one of Northern Ireland's key players in Health, on the hunt for an Interim Head of Operations (Infrastructure) on an initial 3 month contract.
This role is in line with the HSCNI Bandings, at Band 8b - c£56,164 + Holiday & Pension
They are a large Healthcare focused organisation, the team functions by proving support for a Shared Service centre offering a wide range support on transformation projects and data analytics. You will be joining at a time some extremely important change and projects are kicking off in the team.
The Ideal Person
The post holder will be part of a team of senior staff who oversee the planning and delivery of information and technology services to Health and Social Care. He/she will be responsible for the delivery of a range of IT services that will focus mainly on the provision of technical expertise to Health and Social Care in ICT infrastructure technologies including Servers, Networks, Security technologies, Service desk, VDI, End user device management, DBA, Sharepoint, Web, infrastructure projects, IP Telephony, Mobile device management and best practice IT Service Management. They will ensure that the services under their responsibility are planned, managed and delivered effectively and within the resources available. They will provide leadership to the staff in their team and ensure that high standards of productivity and technical excellence are maintained.
- Significant experience at Senior Management level in a complex organisation
- Previous experience Managing operational services and dealing with the procurement, Research and Development, testing, implementation and transition of complex and critical ICT services
As the Interim Head of Operations (Infrastructure), you will be:
- Responsible for the identification, development, implementation and management of the delivery of ICT infrastructure services including Data Centres, Servers, Networks, Security Services, Email, Desktop Support, Internet, Service Desk Management to ensure maximum availability of critical clinical and business services and to minimise the impact of service outages
- Planning, Monitoring and accounting for the deployment of the staffing resource required to deliver BAU services and within programme projects where appropriate
- Providing Technical Design Authority input for ICT programme/Projects, as appropriate.
- Developing and managing the performance management for ICT Infrastructure functions in line with Service Level Agreements, HSC Security Policy and to participate in ITS Customer Forum.
- Working with programme colleagues to ensure the smooth transition of ICT infrastructure services from projects to operations.
- Taking the lead for vendor management for infrastructure services
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.