VANRATH are pleased to be working with a leading energy provider in Northern Ireland on their search for a head of Information Security. The head of Information Security is a senior leader responsible for securing the organisation's information and systems, reporting to the CIO, and driving various security initiatives and compliance efforts.
- Developing and implementing a cyber security strategy that aligns with company goals
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide cyber security expertise to staff
- Oversee annual threat review
- Support the data protection officer
- Lead the cyber security team and provide guidance when required
- Review and advise on security designs/ architecture
The Ideal Person
- Proven cyber security leadership experience at senior level
- Experience with cyber security frameworks
- A strong understanding of network and web application security
- Budgeting and resource management experience
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure is beneficial
- Experience of IT security strategy and leading implementation
For further information on this vacancy, or any other cyber security roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams on 028 9033 0250 in the strictest confidence.