VANRATH are currently shortlisting for a Head of Financial Planning with a well-established and successful Global manufacturing company located close to Belfast.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Generous salary
- Pension Scheme
- Management Training & Professional Development Opportunities
- Workplace Reward & Recognition scheme
- Generous Annual Leave
- Life Assurance up to 4X salary
- Other additional benefits
- Hybrid working arrangements
This role owns and delivers group financial planning and analysis, drives continuous improvement initiatives and ensure effective governance and best practice methodology for the group. The role ensures insight into overhead, capex and cash flow performance to all relevant cost centre / budget owners; and provides the framework for analytics and reporting support for all external reporting.
- Develops and delivers the finance plans to support a variety of business investigations, models, proposals and decisions that require sound economic research, ensuring that group and field team FP&A activity is aligned with overall strategy, framework and working practices.
- Defines the FP&A toolkit for deployment within group and field financial planning and analytics activity
- Builds and validates complex business cases in connection with enterprise-wide business transformation, ensuring a sound basis for quantifying costs, justifying potential investment and quantifying benefit, in support of the Group's growth strategy
- Conducts complex research using primary data sources, selecting the most appropriate and sound information sources, identifying and accommodating any key themes and trends
- Advises managers on how to apply a wide variety of existing analytics tools and approaches, procedures and precedents, helping them to get the most out of data management systems and increasing the overall skillset of divisional managers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to University Degree or Post-graduate (Masters) Degree, plus professional financial qualification (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years general experience interpreting strategy and applying policy to support the business in delivering medium to long term business objectives
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of planning and managing resources to deliver objectives
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.