VanRath are pleased to be recruiting for an Interim Head of Financial Reporting for a large client, based in Belfast. This role will commence within a short turnaround time and will bring the successful candidate a rewarding and challenging post from the outset. Due to the preference for a quick turnaround, preference will be given to candidates with little or no notice period for this role. The role will run for a min of 12 months and has strong likelihood for extension/permanent thereafter.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will oversee the day to day financial management and governance for the organisation.
- Prepare and implement the Finance business plan, in line with the strategic objectives, ensuring an integrated approach to business planning and performance management process to deliver an efficient, effective and economic management of the Finance dept, in line with policies and procedures and within agreed budgets
- Assist the Director of Corporate Services to ensure budgetary control through the preparation of annual estimates of income and expenditure, and ensure ongoing monitoring, assessment and control of the service budget against performance.
- Support the overall governance of the organisation by the preparation and presentation of reports to Committees, the Director and other organisations as required and action agreed decisions.
The Ideal Person:
- Professional qualification with a relevant accountancy body
- A minimum of five years' relevant post qualification experience in a leadership capacity.
- A minimum of three years' management experience at a relevant senior and strategic level including leading the development, implementation and monitoring of the finance function.
Negotiable dep. upon experience (c.£50-55k)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Finance vacancies in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link provided or contact Damian Della Croce in the strictest confidence.