Head Of Finance (£55-60k Contract)
A leading manufacturing organisation, based in Belfast, are urgently recruiting through VANRATH for a Head of Finance on a contract basis to cover a period of maternity for a minimum of 9 months with possible extension to 12 months. This role is exclusive to VANRATH and is a terrific opportunity for a suitably qualified senior finance professional looking to find the next challenge in their career and would be ideal for someone who can start relatively quickly to allow for a handover.
- Work with the board and senior management team to develop the organisation's strategic planning.
- Responsible for the operation of financial systems and procedures throughout the organisation
- Management of the organisation's budget and financial planning functions:
- Manage the provision of financial reporting systems to enable management to manage budgets and maximise resources
- Responsible for the day to day operations, managing a diverse team of staff within the finance and admin functions
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fully qualified accountant with significant, proven experience in a Head of Finance/Financial Director level role.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications (particularly excel to an advanced level is a must).
- You should have extensive involvement in operating complex systems.
Negotiable salary (c.£55k) plus benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy appointment in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link provided or contact Robbie Lemon, in the strictest of confidence, on the number provided.