Head of Corporate Services (Contract)
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting the Head of Corporate Services for their client, a smaller Public Sector Organisation on an Interim basis with possibility of extension.
The Ideal Person
Applicants must provide by the closing date for application that they have:
- At least 2 years experience of managing all aspects of a complex organisation's finance and accounting activities including provision of financial and management reports, controlling and monitoring budgets and preparation of Annual Report & Accounts.
- Management of procurement and contracting processes and procedures, for example facilities management services.
- At least 1 year of experience in managing a team
- Experience of working in public sector.
- A degree or equivalent accounting qualification.
- Leading and developing the company's financial management, monitoring and reporting.
- Ensuring financial controls and supporting audit and risk management. Operational management of personnel function and facilities management Supporting the CEO in ensuring the business has in place effective governance arrangements consistent with public sector requirements.
- To work closely with the Chief Executive and Senior Management to develop and drive strategy.
- To contribute to the formulation of corporate and business plans, objectives and performance indicators.
- Assist the Chief Executive (Registrar) to plan the budget through involvement in the development of the annual Business Plan and three-year Corporate Plan.
- Preparation of the annual accounts in accordance with financial accounting practice and standards.
- Play a lead role in monitoring and reporting in relation to the overall strategic development and objectives.
- Liaise with and co-ordinate external audit of annual accounts.
This is a Grade 7 role and a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and growing organisation during a period of significant change.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon n in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…