Vanrath are delighted to be supporting our charitable client in their search for a Head of Corporate Services to join their Senior Leadership Team on a permanent basis. This is a pivotal role within a large charitable organisation based in Belfast, dedicate to providing life-saving services to people affected by homelessness.
If you have senior experience across governance, finance, and compliance, along with an understanding of current issues relating to the community/voluntary sector and homelessness, we would love to hear from you!
- £42, 614 starting salary
- 37.5 hours per week
- Hybrid and flexi time working arrangements
- Permanent contract
- 26 days annual leave (plus statutory holidays)
- Pension scheme
Summary of the role
* The Head of Corporate Services is responsible for all the internal operations of the organisation, to support the safe, effective and sustainable delivery of the charity's strategy.
* The Head of Corporate Services provides strategic leadership in developing and managing best practice in governance, finance, human resources, risk, legal, policy, compliance, administration, IT and facilities management functions.
* The Head of Corporate Services plays a strategic role in the Senior Leadership Team. Reporting to the Chief Executive, they work in close collaboration with other members of the Senior Leadership Team and Service Managers as well as with all staff within their team and across the organisation.
* The Head of Corporate Services demonstrates the charity's core values in all aspects of carrying out the role.
We welcome application from candidates who are abe to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of three years demonstrable senior management and senior leadership experience in corporate services.
- Minimum of three years' experience of carrying financial responsibility both in terms of complex budget setting, financial policies and procedures and financial control.
- Minimum of three years' experience of the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Degree level management, accounting or other relevant professional qualification.
- A sound understanding of charity governance and accounting, organisational policy development, digital security, managing risk and legal compliance.
- Ability to lead business planning in the formulation and implementation of the Organisation's policies, procedures and long term operational plans.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and strategies.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Recruitment agencies are organisations that focus on matching candidates with recruiters. Companies will advertise jobs through them, and job seekers will look at the posts on offer. The recruitment agency in the meantime will scout through the job seekers, and try to match them to their most suited jobs. Recruitment agencies bridge the gap between both parties to make the whole process a much smoother one.
Not only do recruitment agencies help candidates find the right type of job most suited to them, but at the same, they time provide companies and businesses with the right fit they are searching for with their job. A recruitment agency is the best option for matching the right person with the right position.