VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of an Head of Administration to join one of Ireland's largest property management firms.
This employer is reknowned for their staff centric approach and working culture.
Monday - Friday - Permanent position
£31,000 - £35,000 + Benefits Package
- Training and Mentoring of the Administration and Finance Team
- Direction ownership of support processes ensuring that the team adhere to them and recognise their value.
- Delivery of training and support materials for systems.
- Responsibility for development finance reports provided to the CRM team
- Setting clear team goals and monitoring performance
- Holding KPI performance reviews with each individual team member
- Holding one to ones with each team member
- Hold quarterly performance reviews with each individual team member as well as a quarterly performance review with the CRM team as a whole.
- Previous Experience in a Senior Admin position or similar
- You have the ability and desire to build strong and trusting relationships and are a good listener.
- You are a natural planner, proactive, organised and able to prioritise and work to deadlines. You can make decisions and communicate those clearly to others.
You have significant book-keeping/accounting experience and ideally hold a professional accountancy
- Qualification or can demonstrate a level of equivalent experience and qualifications.
- You can demonstrate a collaborative approach to working particularly in developing performance goals and long-term operational plans.
- You will have significant experience in leading, managing, training and developing others in a work
- You will have analytical skills to compile and evaluate data and make recommendations on how to
- improve service and operations.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact on 02890330250 or Phil.email@example.com in the strictest confidence.