VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a top company with the recruitment of an Administrator to join their expanding team. An amazing opportunity in a growing organisation with opportunities for progression.
This is a Permanent position.
Shifts are Monday - Friday 8:45 - 17:00. Flexible working patterns can be arranged. This is an office-based position, located in Dungannon.
£25,000 - £30,000 + Fantastic Benefits package.
- Preparation of the pre-start SHEQ plans and site files.
- Support the site teams with the preparation of paperwork.
- Organise, prepare for, attend and minute SHEQ Meetings.
- Support with the preparation of audits, both on site and external.
- Assist with the administration of the company's Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Assisting with Incident reporting, investigation, hazard observation & accident trend analysis.
- Assisting with upkeep of various Health & Safety Accreditation's.
- Any other duties to commensurate with this role.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Work effectively within a team environment to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous relevant experience in an administrative role - preferably within a SHEQ role.
- Experience within construction or engineering sector would be advantageous but not essential.
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch via firstname.lastname@example.org.