Are you a Qualified Accountant who is keen to join one of Europe's leading businesses, who are headquartered here in Northern Ireland. This is an innovative organisation who can provide a unique and challenging work environment.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 18-month contract
- Pension Scheme
- Health care
- 31 days annual leave
VANRATH are delighted to be working with an organisation who are recognisable worldwide and are currently going through a continued period of success. They require a Group Reporting Manager to join their team on an initial 12 - 18 month contract.
Working with the wider finance team, you will be responsible for the Group consolidated accounts including ownership of the consolidation process. You will also be responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the entity and branch accounts. Working closely with operational managers, you will be tasked with communicating feedback on accuracy of data and provide information to the Business Partnering Team.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Qualified Accountant and keen to join an ever-improving business:
- 2+ years PQE (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Comfortable preparing consolidated accounts
- Supervisory experience
- Experience with Power BI
- Change management or process improvement experience
As a Group Reporting Manager, you will:
- Manage a small team responsible for preparing key financial documents including stat accounts, monthly reporting, budgeting and reforecast process
- Review of consolidated accounts
- Manage and participate in monthly cycle including month end closing and year end closing
- Prepare overhead forecasts
- Coordinate annual audit
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.