Group HR Officer (FMCG)
VANRATH is partnering with one of Northern Ireland's FMCG companies, as they seek to appoint an experienced HR Officer to join their growing team in Belfast, on a full-time permanent basis.
The role will support a large multi-site employee base (circa 1500), in a fully generalist capacity, across a variety of HR related duties including Recruitment, ER, Training, Policy, Reward, Engagement and Wellbeing.
Additionally, the HR Officer will support group-wide projects under the guidance of the HR Manager.
- EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- COMMUNICATION AND ENGAGEMENT
- PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT
Full spec available upon request
- Degree in HR or related subject and/or CIPD qualified
- 3 + years' experience in an HR role, ideally within a fast paced commercial environment
- Strong background in end to end recruitment processes
- Good knowledge of HR processes and legislation
- A competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to join a newly formed Group HR function located in Greater Belfast.
For further information on this exciting HR vacancy, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) in confidence on 07577777450.