Group HR Manager
VANRATH is delighted to be partnering with a highly successful organisation, with the appointment of a Group HR Manager role on a full-time permanent basis.
The Group HRM will oversee the HR function, supporting 160 employees across North and South of Ireland.
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark on a business that has experienced sustained growth and keen to build a best-in-class people function to support further growth across the group.
You will be an experienced HR Generalist with a hands-on approach, able to interact strategically with the SMT and capable to lead a small HR team of three.
What's in it for you?
- Highly attractive base + benefits
- Ownership and development of a growing HR function for one of Newry's fastest growing organisations
- Degree in HRM or related subject and / or CIPD qualification
- Experience in a Management level role,
- Experience in manufacturing/construction or related industry
For further information on this job, or any other HR related vacancy in Northern Ireland, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…