Job Title: Group HR Business Partner
Location: Monaghan & Group Locations (Omagh, Newtownabbey)
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 (Negotiable)
Duration: Full Time / Permanent
Are you a proactive, self-motivated HR Business Partner with demonstrable resilience and drive? Can you align business objectives with employees and management across a group of companies?
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a successful and continually growing family-owned Mechanical & Engineering business to search for their new Group HR Business Partner. Reporting to the Group Head of HR, you will operate as part of the group management team while delivering value-added service to management and employees that reflects the groups business objectives.
- Competitive Salary - £35-45k (negotiable)
- Focus of career development
- Free Parking
- Company benefits package
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective group division stakeholders.
- Analysis of trends and metrics in partnership with the Group Head of HR and management to develop solutions, programmes, and policies.
- Manage and facilitate the resolution of employee relations issues.
- Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations and disciplinaries where necessary.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work collaboratively with group stakeholders and the HR team and management to drive engagement and improve working relationships, build morale and facilitate an increase productivity and retention, develop people strategies and enable business leaders to develop colleagues through innovative development solutions and implementation of specific development activities.
- Coach, mentor and guide stakeholders and the HR team as strategic HR programmes are executed providing advice and training supports as required.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develop and update group employment contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Group Recruitment and Selection activities, Advertising, Interviews, on-boarding
- Provide guidance and input on group divisions restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Powerful communicator at all levels.
- Intuitive ability to balance risk and reward.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical understanding and the ability to forward plan using and creating data to analyse operational performance and forward plan.
- A can-do attitude.
- Ideally will have operated within a multi-site/ regional / multi-jurisdictional role previously at HR manager or HRBP.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Proven working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organisational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance. management, respective employment laws.
- Experience of high-volume recruitment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment or CIPD qualified.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience of computerised HR systems.
- Current Clean Driving licence.
For further information on this exciting HR Business Partner vacancy, please contact Jason Glenn via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.