Our client is currently recruiting for a Group Financial Accountant at their site in Co. Tyrone. The successful candidate will be responsible for management accounts, reporting and forecasting.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary within the range of £40k-£45k, dependant on relevant experience
- Annual Bonus
- Annual leave + Bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Company Sick Pay
- Flexible times around core hours
Our client are a leading global designer and manufacturer of specialist equipment. With elite expertise in the field of engineering sciences, they can ensure all equipment is at the fore of advanced technologies, and with a keen emphasis on environmentally friendly applications, this guarantees that the customer receives the best possible return on their investment.
The Group Financial Accountant will report into the Finance Director with core activities, including but not limited to:
- Management of finance team
- Monthly management accounts to completion and board pack preparation.
- Oversee day to day activities of purchase and sales ledger.
- Maintenance of VAT returns and monthly intrastat.
- Reconcile and close out monthly reports for sales/purchase and stock ledger.
- Regular balance sheet reconciliation to include all intercompany balances.
- Assistance with year-end audit and statutory account preparation
Experience & Qualifications:
- Qualified or part qualified accountant
- Experience in manufacturing engineering preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Attention to detail
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.