VANRATH are working with a prestigious NI Logistics company in helping recruit for a Group Financial Accountant to join this hugely successful team in working from brand new state of the art offices.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary
- 31 days holiday
- Funded Healthcare Plan
- Long Service Recognition
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Role specific training
- Formal Training Facilities
- Free, on-site parking
About your next employer
Our client is a self funded, family run company with a fantastic culture. With over 650 employees and a turnover of £80m, this is chance to progress your career with a company that continually invests in it's state of the art premises, people, equipment and technology to continue to be a true market leader across the U.K, Ireland and Europe.
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong Financial Accounting background ( IFRS102 )
- Proficient in Excel
- Power BI desirable
What you'll do
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will be providing financial support to all companies within the Group
- Preparation of weekly & monthly managements for group companies with provision of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting.
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly Group reporting pack.
- Help develop and improve financial processes
- Support of other business functions with financial reporting.
- Assisting with budgeting / planning / forecasting within the various business units.
APPLY TODAY - Contact Adrian Harrison in strict confidence.