Group Ethical, Compliance and Sustainability Manager
VANRATH are assisting our client, a leading textile and clothing company, in their search for an Group Ethical, Compliance and Sustainability Manager
The post holder will be responsible for the management of current and future international accreditations and registrations for the companies, along with the implementation of the Group CSR strategy to drive the improvement of Group sustainability
The successful candidate will be expected to fulfil a requirement to:
- The management of all ISO certifications and accreditations to ensure they are effectively maintained. This includes:
- Maintaining and updating the management systems
- Maintaining policies, procedures and work instructions to ensure they are put into place where required across the business, and are documented in line with the standards set
- Set up and completion of the annual internal audit programme and close out of any corrective actions raised
- Ensuring compliance with environmental and health and safety legislation
- Managing and implementing all health & safety requirements for all UK sites
- The implementation of the agreed CSR strategy through the development, tracking and delivery of agreed KPIs and objectives
- Managing the CBD factory audit process and maintaining the Group SEDEX and other audit platforms
- Control of the compliance overhead budget
- Support the tender process by providing top or winning score responses to allocated questions
- Monitor customer satisfaction systems
- Driving Group sustainability by identifying and delivering key annual objectives
- Ensure CBD products are compliant with all relevant legal requirements
- Observe all company rules, standard operating procedures and company policies particularly in relation to health and safety, harassment, disciplinary, and ICT security
- 3 years' experience in the industrial application of Environmental & Health and Safety Legislation.
- With at least 2 of the above spent in production /technical/quality role.
- Has IT skills, particularly MS word & Excel.
- 6 GCSE's or equivalent including English and Maths at grade C or above.
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous/pays attention to detail.
- Ability to persuade and influence
- Competent negotiator
- Excellent Planning/Organisational skills
- Can work on own initiative
- Can build relationships easily
- Clean current driving license
- Willing to travel within the UK
- Willing if required, to undertake a CRB Check.
- 5 years' experience in the Clothing Industry.
- 3 years' experience in Environmental, Health & Safety and Quality Management Systems
- Has a Degree/Technical qualification.
- NEBOSCH or equivalent Qualification
- Good presentation skills
Very competitive salary, plus discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…