VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving merchant company with the recruitment of a Group Admin Assistant in Belfast to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm).
Competitive salaries based on experience + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Responding promptly and efficiently to both customer and internal queries
- Processing new account applications and preparing credit reports
- Maintenance of customer files
- Preparation of bank lodgements
- Processing and allocation of payments
- Processing monthly and daily journals
- Reviewing accounts' credit limits
- Additional admin tasks as required
The Ideal Person:
- Good numeracy and literacy skills. 5 GCSEs (grade A-C to include Maths & English) or equivalent qualification.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Packages such as Outlook, Word, and Excel.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
It seems so easy to take your job search into your own hands these days and bypass recruitment agencies altogether. After all, you have Google for Jobs, Indeed, LinkedIn and a multitude of job boards at your fingertips! You may also know all the companies in your area that you would be a good fit for.
But hang on a minute, you've applied directly to the employer for a few roles and not heard anything - Quelle surprise! Maybe you're not sure exactly the best way into that company? And maybe you want to consider more than one company, indeed, you want to consider them all!
Maybe there is still a place for a good recruiter in your job search after all; here we give five excellent reasons for letting a recruiter help you find your next role!