Groundsperson - Public Sector
VANRATH are recruiting a Groundsperson to be responsible for the undertaking of work in parks, playing fields, landscaped areas and open spaces either individually or as part of a team.
37 hours per week, Monday - Sunday (on rotation)
- Carry out horticultural operations, including planting trees, shrubs and plants.
- Carry out grass cutting, hedge cutting and pruning.
- Carry out labour associated with soil cultivation, fertiliser spreading, site preparation and constructional labouring.
- Carry out sports facility maintenance as and when required to include preparation and constructional labouring.
- Maintain games facilities and areas including spiking, aeration, scarifying, top-dressing, fertilising and also marking of games areas and erection/dismantling of posts.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Glenn Roberts in the strictest confidence.