Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Executive
- Graphic Design & Digital Marketing Executive
- Salary: Highly Competitive
- Based: Armagh
Looking for your next career move?
Want to work with a leading brand in Ireland?
Do you enjoy marketing and graphic design?
If so then we have the role here for you..
About your next employer
VANRATH are partnering with a with a leading supplier of hospitality products in Ireland. The team is known for providing a comprehensive analysis of data into contextual insights, facilitating the flow of capital and commodities around the world, enhancing investment and contributing to economic growth.
Their streamlined hiring process means you can secure your new role in a matter of weeks with a two stage interview process.
What's in it for you?
They provide a thorough induction programme, buddy system and comprehensive on the job training in order to give you the best possible opportunity to succeed. On top of this, they offer a competitive salary and unrivalled benefits package including.
- 29 days holiday (increasing to 34 days with service)
- Opportunity to purchase additional holidays
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee retail discounts
- Sharesave plan
- Long service awards
- Enhanced maternity / paternity pay
- Cycle To Work
- A Degree in Graphic Design/Creative Media or a minimum of 3-5 years design experience
- Must have a highly skilled and creative portfolio of work across digital, print and animation
- Proven experience with Adobe creative suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and up to date with the latest software & trends
- Ability to follow the brand guidelines but also look for areas of improvement
- Creative flair with strong eye for detail upholding the highest standards
- Is well organised and comfortable multi-tasking
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office programmes
- Good understanding of the print process
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines while maintaining a high standard of work
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
What you'll do
- Developing compelling, intuitive marketing strategies utilising traditional and digital marketing mechanisms; in collaboration with Leadership Team and in accordance with company Strategy & Budget
- Maintenance and development of the company website including ecommerce platform, making use of Google Analytics and SEO.
- Building and maintaining social media presence with idea generation and content creation to support and develop social media calendar.
- Creating engaging visual and written content while staying up to date with the latest digital marketing technologies.
- Designing marketing materials such as flyers, newsletters, and posters.
- Writing copy for diverse marketing distributions including brochures, press releases, website, blog, newsletter etc.
- Managing the marketing database and email distribution.
- Organizing and overseeing advertising/communication campaigns, exhibitions and promotional events.
- Monitoring progress of campaigns using various metrics and reporting on performance.
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Maintaining relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Supporting sales teams with activity/materials where appropriate.
- Providing holiday cover for graphic designer of customer bespoke product during annual leave.
For further information on this vacancy, please contact me in the strictest confidence on email@example.com