Graduate Supply Chain Analyst
£25,000 - £27,000
VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a global manufacturer based in South Down, who have openings for graduate supply chain analysts to join their expanding supply chain function. You will be rewarded with an excellent starting salary, but more importantly, a detailed career growth plan to develop your skills and experience.
- Responsible for ensuring the procurement of products based on required demands.
- Maintaining on time delivery parts to meet production requirements
- Ensuring on-time delivery of quality materials within budget to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
- Performs data manipulation and system development to support purchasing, materials, shipping, and planning operations as required.
- Interprets data and provides recommendations and/ or defines trends that result in cost reductions or improved efficiency.
- Analyses current operational procedures, identify problems, and provide technical assistance to meet user requirements.
- Degree education (related subject is desirable)
- One year in a similar position with manufacturing is preferable
- Analytical thinker with strong Excel skills
- Confident communicator
To be considered for this vacancy, please apply with an updated CV. Contact VANRATH today and speak to Michael Irwin for more information.