If you are a recent or soon to be graduate in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar discipline, making the choice of which opportunity to pursue can be quite the task.. until you see a role like this. Voted one of the best places to work in Belfast and a multiple award winner for the stellar service they provide in Data Management, Software Solutions and Cloud, our client is in need Graduate Software Developers to join the team - starting July 2022.. Apply now to beat the surge.
To attract the very best talent, a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary - up to £30,000
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Full training and development programme
- Flexible working hours and early-finish Friday!
Supplying Cloud solutions in software storage to hundreds of clients across the globe, this is only the start for this rapidly growing company. Working with most language formats out there, if you excel in one area or enjoy a certain area of development more than others, there is something here for you. From backend and frontend development, DevOps, web design, to app building and product testing, you'll be sure to find your niche.
The Ideal Person
- 2:1 or above in a Computer Science/Software Engineering or related discipline
- Strong proficiency in at least one of the following: Java/Python/React/C#.NET/C++
- Keen technologist, passionate about software development
- A year in industry is desired but not essential
- Work collectively with senior engineers/professionals daily
- Enjoy a well-structured training and development programme
- Become part of a rapidly growing company with huge, exciting plans working with a wide range of clients across the world
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Graduate Software Developer/Engineer job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
"Exceptionally good experience with VANRATH. Sean worked with me throughout the entire process of sourcing a position tailored to my interests and previous experience. I would highly recommend the company to anyone interested in a new position."
"Sean contacted me through LinkedIn and promptly set me up with an interview for a job very suited to my degree, which I now have confirmed! He was very straightforward with the specifics of the job (Pay, expectations, benefits etc.) and kept close contact with both the job employers and myself."