To attract the very best talent, a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Full training and development programme
- Bonus scheme in place
Supplying finance related software solutions to a wide range of clients/sectors across the world, the rapid growth of this company highlights the demand for its market leading services. A graduate role here will be sure to kick start your career as a software developer, with our client's very serious approach to a very attractive training and development programme. With the possibility to excel here and full guidance provided, your talent will be truly noticed.
The Ideal Person
- 2:1 or above in a Computer Science/Software related discipline
- Strong proficiency and previous project experience using Java
- Keen interest in coding and eager to learn new methods
As a Graduate Software Developer, you will:
- Work collectively with engineers/professionals in a well-established team
- Enjoy an exceptionally well-structured training and development programme
- Gain outstanding exposure in the development of a globally used product
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Graduate Software Developer job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
"Highly recommend working with Vanrath, in particular Sean Doherty. Sean helped to find me the perfect role in my job search; he was helpful, professional and also gave me great assistance and guidance when it came to the interview. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new role and was thoroughly impressed by Sean and Vanrath."