This STEM Software Conversion role is applicable to graduates who have studied Mathematics, Physics or Software based degrees, working for one of the most highly respected software and data management companies in the country.
Full, 1-to-1 is provided with this position, you'll join with an intake of up to 7 other like-minded individuals, mentored by Senior Engineers, taking the reigns of the most efficiently performing data management software language on the planet.
The Ideal Person
The successful candidate has an aptitude for mathematics, an interest in becoming a Software Developer and a relevant degree
- 2.1/1st class degree in a STEM-related subject
- A-Level Mathematics or Physics (grade B or above)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Coding experience would be advantageous (Python, R, MatLab)
As one of the most desirable STEM graduate roles in Northern Ireland, VANRATH is pleased to have successfully placed some of the best future talent over the last 12 months.
- Competitive Salary
- A tailored 6-week training programme
- Career development opportunities
- 20 days annual leave + statutory
- Private Healthcare Scheme (after probation)
You will gain a wealth of experience on a variety of projects predominantly in the finance space, obtain new skills in software, communication, prioritisation and more.
Once your training is complete, you'll roll on to projects and get the opportunity to travel to client sites in desirable locations such as Hong Kong, Singapore, New York, London and more...
As a Software Developer, you'll gain exposure to the full Software Delivery Lifecycle from planning through to testing and maintenance.
Combining bespoke software with efficient data management, this tech agnostic company doesn't throw volume at a problem, they assemble a condensed team of specific individuals to solve the most complex of issues.
Successful candidates will embark on an intensive 6-week training program with a group of your peers from your cohort, this will both challenge you and allow you to rapidly develop your skillset in Software Development
- Join a structured development program tailored to your needs
- Ability to find your personal strengths and develop them to define your career path
- Learn a programming language with core mathematical concepts
- Access support and mentoring by working within a talented team of professionals
- Gain hands-on experience whilst in a challenging real-world environment
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Graduate role in Belfast, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.