This role is an amazing opportunity for a Graduate Software Developer or STEM Grad seeking full time work at a leading fintech, cloud operating company providing big data solutions to a magnitude of clients across the globe. Our client's approach allows working with product management and various likeminded professionals to help build and scale their platform from the day you start here. If you are creative and innovative in data processing and development, the possibility of growing and career acceleration is proven through our client's outstanding training programme and guidance.
Applicants with previous placement experience must include full details of which including technologies/languages/platforms used in CV.
- Competitive salary - £25-28,000
- Career development programme
- Paid Public Holidays
- Generous Paid Holidays - 25 Days
- Ability to travel (London/Asia/America)
Delivering a leading big data management platform to a wide range of organisations all over the world including leading investment banks & global capital markets in Asia/UAE/America. Based in Belfast, our client's continued growth and expansion plans make working here an amazing opportunity for both graduates and experienced developers alike.
The Ideal Person
- 2:1 Minimum in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other STEM related subject.
- Eager to learn new development languages
- Ability to work well in an Agile team environment
- Awareness of the financial/global capital markets and keen to break into a career in fintech
As a Graduate Financial Software Developer, you will:
- Design, maintain and implement solutions
- Create and support data processing
- Become highly involved in current and future projects
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Graduate Software Engineer/Developer job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
"Fantastic! Sean helped me find the exact job I was looking for and coached me through the interview. Can't wait to start!"
"Sean Doherty at VANRATH was incredibly helpful with my job search. He kept me informed at each stage right up to when I got a job offer and even let me know when there were no further developments when waiting to hear back from different companies. I cannot fault Sean or VANRATH and would recommend anyone use their service when trying to find a new job."
LinkedIn: Sean Doherty