With the world of software continually growing and evolving, new opportunities for all levels of developers are arising. If you are a recent or soon to be graduate from a STEM related subject (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics etc.) making the choice of which opportunity to pursue can be quite the task.. until you see a role like this! Voted one of the best places to work in Belfast and providing one of the most solid training & development programmes we have seen, our client is in need immediate need of STEM graduates who want to make the move into Software, to join their rapidly expanding team.
To attract the very best talent, a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary - £25,000
- Hyrbid - 2 days in City Centre office
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Full 1-2-1 training and development programme
- Flexible working hours
Belfast's most highly regarded Fintech company, Supplying Cloud solutions in software storage to hundreds of clients across the globe, this is only the start for this rapidly growing 'Big Data' management company. Working across 3 major platforms in Software, Cloud & Data Science, the elements of growth that their training and development programme provides is second to none.
The Ideal Person
- 2:1 or above in a STEM or relative technical degree (2022 Graduate)
- Strong proficiency in problem solving
- Keen technologist, willingness to learn
- A year in industry is desired but not essential
- People person, team player
As a Graduate Software Developer, you will:
- Work collectively with engineers/professionals daily
- Enjoy a well-structured training and development programme
- Become part of a rapidly growing company with huge, exciting plans
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Graduate Software Developer/Engineer job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
"Exceptionally good experience with Vanrath. Sean worked with me throughout the entire process of sourcing a position tailored to my interests and previous experience. I would highly recommend the company to anyone interested in a new position."
"Sean contacted me through LinkedIn and promptly set me up with an interview for a job very suited to my degree, which I now have confirmed! He was very straightforward with the specifics of the job (Pay, expectations, benefits etc.) and kept close contact with both the job employers and myself."