If you are a Junior/Graduate software developer wanting to take the next step in your career, working with senior professional engineers daily on fast pace exciting projects, this could be the role for you. As one of the fastest growing digital market data management businesses in the world, and rapidly growing daily, our client is currently on the lookout for a Junior Software Developer confident/with experience in C++ to join the team.
To attract the very best talent on the market an attractive remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid holidays
- Medical cover
- Full training & career development programme
A company coming from huge success in the market data sector of Wall Street New York, are building the world's first Multilateral Trading Facility in order to imply a fully digital trade exchange programme. Designed and built by a concentration of global exchange experts to the highest technology and regulatory standards. Our client will bring a new standard for reliability and performance to trading, and set the tone for a whole new approach to financial service delivery. An amazing opportunity to get involved.
The Ideal Person
- 2:1 or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant degree
- Experience and confident in using C++ (Python also desired) programming
- Good first principals and keen to learn
- Experience in industry using C++ is desired but not essential
As a Graduate Software Developer, you will:
- Join an established team working on a constantly evolving platform
- Become immediately involved in ongoing and future projects
- Become fully exposed to the world of development and software solutions in the financial sector
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Junior/Graduate Software Developer job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.