With the world of software continually growing and evolving, new opportunities for all levels of developers are arising. If you are a recent Graduate of Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or similar, making the choice of which opportunity to pursue can be quite the task.. until you come across an opportunity like this. Voted one of the best places to work in Belfast, our client is in need of Graduate Software Developers to join the team - starting August 2022.
To attract the very best talent, a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Full training and development programme
- Flexible working hours and early-finish Friday!
Supplying Cloud solutions in software storage and data management to hundreds of clients across the globe within the fintech industry, this is only the start for this rapidly growing company. Working with most language formats out there, if you excel in one area or enjoy a certain area of development more than others, there is something here for you. With full training and certifications in multiple languages, it would be hard to find another company that focuses so heavily on getting you up to speed, and in that providing the springboard you need to kick-start your career as a software developer.
The Ideal Person
- 2:1 or above in a Computer Science/Software Engineering or related discipline
- Strong proficiency in at least one of the following: Java/Python/MATLAB/R/C++
- Keen technologist, passionate about software development
- A year in industry is desired but not essential
As a Graduate Software Developer, you will:
- Work collectively with engineers/professionals daily
- Enjoy a well-structured training and development programme
- Become part of a rapidly growing company with huge, exciting plans
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Graduate Software Developer/Engineer job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
"Exceptionally good experience with Vanrath. Sean worked with me throughout the entire process of sourcing a position tailored to my interests and previous experience. I would highly recommend the company to anyone interested in a new position."
"Sean contacted me through LinkedIn and promptly set me up with an interview for a job very suited to my degree, which I now have confirmed! He was very straightforward with the specifics of the job (Pay, expectations, benefits etc.) and kept close contact with both the job employers and myself."