To attract the very best talent, a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary - up to £30,000
- 26 days holiday allowance (increases by years of service)
- Full training and development programme
- Hybrid working (2 days p/w in plush city centre office)
- Early finish Fridays bi-weekly
- Regular social events such as company away days & office parties
Supplying a globally recognised service to some of the biggest names in retail & investment banking, this company's approach to loyalty schemes (over 20 years ago upon foundation) has revolutionised the way in which banks, retailers and customers alike can benefit from transactions. Working with clients globally and onboarding new ones daily, the scale of this company has grown rapidly over the course of the past 2 years, and continues to do so.
The Ideal Person
- 2:1 or above in a Computer Science/Software Engineering or related discipline
- Keen technologist, passionate about software development (GitHub/Personal Projects and ability to showcase code is desirable)
- A year in industry practising any of the technologies above or similar would be highly advantageous
- Work collectively with senior engineers/professionals daily
- Enjoy a well-structured training and development programme
- Become part of a rapidly growing company with huge, exciting plans working with a wide range of clients across the world
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Graduate Software Developer/Engineer job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
"Exceptionally good experience with VANRATH. Sean worked with me throughout the entire process of sourcing a position tailored to my interests and previous experience. I would highly recommend the company to anyone interested in a new position."
"Sean contacted me through LinkedIn and promptly set me up with an interview for a job very suited to my degree, which I now have confirmed! He was very straightforward with the specifics of the job (Pay, expectations, benefits etc.) and kept close contact with both the job employers and myself."