Are you a computing graduate keen to learn? If so, our client has just approached us with an amazing opportunity for you. This is a perfect first or second job to make that initial break into a career in software & computing. Providing advanced software solutions and working on a wide range of very exciting projects, the expansion of our client's software house highlights the demand for the amazing service their growing team provides to the world's top 100 leading law firms.
To attract the very best talent on the market an attractive remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary - up to £30,000
- Discretionary Bonus
- Company share scheme
- Generous paid holidays
- Medical cover
- Full training & development programme
Our client is providing a very exciting opportunity for a computing /software graduate to join their team of professionals. Providing software solutions for law firms across the globe such as web apps and data management, the scope of the company is very exciting. With the ability to become completely involved and exposed to ongoing projects in one of their fastest moving Applications, paying excellent money at graduate/entry level, this isn't one to be missed.
The Ideal Person
- 2:1 or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computing, B.I.T or relevant degree
- Working knowledge of SQL/MySQL & proficiency in Microsoft Packages/Applications
- Experience working with Unions/Joins/Tables/Queries (SQL)
- Client/Customer facing experience is desired
- Good first principals and keen to learn
As a Graduate Technical Consultant, you will:
- Join an established team working on a constantly evolving platform
- Become immediately involved in ongoing and future projects
- Become fully exposed to the world of development and software solutions
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Graduate Software Developer job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.