VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Graduate Paralegal for a leading law firm that has 8 offices within the UK. This company is looking to bring in an individual that they can progress in the company.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a major organisation that places immense value on their staff. This firm offers real routes for progression, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
Monday - Friday - Permanent - Hybrid / Belfast City Centre
Law degree is essential - Opportunities available to become a Solicitor etc available
£20,000 + Progression Opportunities & Leading Benefits from a Major firm.
All levels of experience shall be considered where the firm will offer be-spoke in-house training to kick-start your legal career post-university, ideally for those seeking to progress to training and qualifying with the IPLS.
Your initial work load will consist of the following tasks which are essential building blocks to independent file management post-qualification:
- Progressing discovery matters by drafting the appropriate pleadings and thoroughly reviewing all discoverable material;
- Carrying our legal research, reviewing evolving case law and procedural nuances of certain claims;
- Assisting with investigation matters by taking both informal and formal statements from witnesses;
- Assisting with trial preparation with compiling trial bundles and helping both clients and witnesses prepare to testify at trial;
- Compiling an in-depth analysis of quantum evidence which includes preparing chronologies and identifying anomalies across various sources of evidence to include Hospital and GP notes but also medico-legal reports to assist the lead file handler with reserves calculations;
- Instructing Counsel and medico-legal experts by compiling briefs and letters of instruction;
This is a fantastic opportunities which will allow both recent law graduates and prospective IPLS candidates to gain an invaluable paid experience in a progressive, market leading defendant law firm with the opportunity to train thereafter.
The Ideal Person:
- Law Degree or similar
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritise work, keep to deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work to agreed targets and service level agreements
- Excellent research skills
- High level of analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
This is a key benefit because as a new job seeker when you enter the job market, it is difficult to find the ideal job and organization. As a job seeker when you hire a placement agency, it helps you get access to its market knowledge and connections in the market.
In the corporate sector, every employer looks for some specific information while exploring a resume. As a new job seeker, you might not be able to cater to the specifications due to less knowledge. A recruitment agency guides you through your job selection process by assisting you in writing your resume. It informs you about the keywords to mention, format to follow and much more. There are many more resume writing tips that an agency will be able to provide to enhance your resume.
All along with your career, it is important to keep learning and focus on gaining more skills. Over the decade, placement agencies have also started training programs for various technical and non-technical skills. This gives an advantage to the job seeker to upskill their portfolio and have a diverse background of knowledge.
Post resume building and searching for suitable organizations, the role of a placement agency does not stop. The consultants further guide the candidates by providing numerous job interview tips. These agencies also conduct a mock interview to prepare the job seekers for the real interview and help them by telling about various ways to answer in a job interview.