Our client is in immediate need of a Graduate Software Engineer, keen to work in the .NET space, preferably with a solid year in industry, to join their rapidly expanding, well established team. As a merchant provider to the worlds global capital markets and some of the biggest E-Commerce platforms in the world, this globally recognised company is sure to provide the stepping stones to springboard your career as a Software Engineer.
The Ideal Person
The successful candidate will come from a background that has focused on complex problem solving and Software Development, both during their time at University and in industry.
- High 2:1/1st Class degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Experience practising .NET in industry
- Experience working in e-commerce/ Payments would be highly advantageous
- Good communication skills
- Keen to learn
- Passionate about Software & Technology
- Competitive starting salary - £30,000
- Unlimited Holidays
- A tailored training programme
- Huge career development opportunities
- Private health care scheme
- Excellent pension structure
The successful candidate will become immediately involved in ongoing and future projects, and become fully exposed to the delivery the leading technology payment platform.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Software Graduate role in Belfast, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence
"Exceptionally good experience with VANRATH. Sean worked with me throughout the entire process of sourcing a position tailored to my interests and previous experience. I would highly recommend the company to anyone interested in a new position."
"Sean contacted me through LinkedIn and promptly set me up with an interview for a job very suited to my degree, which I now have confirmed! He was very straightforward with the specifics of the job (Pay, expectations, benefits etc.) and kept close contact with both the job employers and myself."