VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Graduate Legal Analyst for a leading global law firm.
This organisation builds rewarding careers for their staff, with many realistic opportunities for progression, making this a much more enticing position.
This role will initially completely Working from Home, with views to move to Hybrid working once the guidance has been lifted.
This is a Monday - Friday position - Permanent. (Full-time & Part-time available).
£21,000 - £23,000 + Progression Opportunities & Fantastic Benefits Package
We are always looking for talented law graduates to join our Alternative Legal Services (ALT) team in Belfast. Legal Analysts are part of our legal team, working closely with highly experienced senior lawyers on the delivery of client work.
You will benefit from exceptional learning and development opportunities working in a team of highly ambitious and collaborative fee-earners. You will gain exposure to a full range of international clients, sectors and industries, and you'll work with some of the very best legal minds around the world as you partner with our practice teams to deliver cutting-edge ALT services to our clients.
We are currently recruiting Legal Analysts to work in our Disputes and Corporate practice areas, however you may have the opportunity to work in any of ALT's practice areas detailed below, dependent on business need:
- Disputes Resolution
- Real Estate
The Ideal Person:
- Law graduate with a Law degree (2:2 or above) or a post-graduate qualification in law, with a minimum of 3 A levels (ideally B grades and above).
- Ability to review, analyse and organise documentary and factual evidence.
- Excellent attention to detail; aims to get it right first time.
- Aptitude for learning (and becoming proficient in) the use of software and IT applications, and using search terms intelligently to navigate large databases/document management systems.
- 6 months to a year's work experience in an office based environment.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact John Magill for a confidential discussion