If you are a passionate technologist with a strong Computer Science/Engineering related education and academics, keen to pursue a career in Software Development, this could be the role for you! Our client is in need of a Graduate Java Developer to join the team with immediate effect. This is a huge opportunity to grow and progress your career as a software developer, with an exciting career progression plan in place from the day you start here.
*Our client has insisted that only High 2:1 & Distinction/First Class candidates will be considered for this role.*
To attract the very best talent on the market an attractive remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid holidays
- Early finish Friday
- Full training & career progression programme
Supplying finance related software solutions to a wide range of clients/sectors across the world, the rapid growth of this company highlights the demand for its market leading services. A graduate role here will propel your career as a software developer given our client's approach to a very attractive training and development programme. With the possibility to excel here and full guidance provided, your talent will be truly recognised.
The Ideal Person
- Distinction/First Class in Computer Science or similar
- Strong Proficiency in OO Java Programming
- Good first principals and keen to learn
- Experience working on personal projects outside of University is essential (Github or similar)
As a Graduate Software Developer, you will:
- Join an established team working on a constantly evolving platform
- Become immediately involved in ongoing and future projects
- Become fully exposed to the world of development in the future, through our client's career progression plan
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Graduate Software Developer job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.