Graduate Design Engineer
Due to expansion our client is looking for a Graduate Design Engineer to join their team developing and designing products for the renewables, water & wastewater sectors. Working on district heating projects, chemical dosing systems and their line of water & wastewater treatment technologies.
This role will be based in their Cookstown offices. The role will involve some light travel, the majority of which will be in the UK & Ireland.
£23,500 - £26,000+ Benefits DOE
The Ideal Person
- Minimum 2.1 Honours Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, or a related product design or engineering subject.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as the role will involve travel.
- Some experience in 3D CAD software, including the ability to generate complex 3D CAD assemblies and drawings. Solidworks is preferred.
- A full current driving license and access to a car.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, Project.
- Experience of solidworks.
- Experience working in fabrication environments.
- Assist in the creation of design data including 2D drawings, calculations, BOM, equipment schedules, P & I diagrams, control philosophies and component specifications.
- Use solidworks & AutoCAD to create designs & fabrications drawings.
- Build and maintain strong and professional relationships with clients ensuring effective communication throughout project delivery.
- Track and monitor internal and external information exchanges as per ISO 90001.
- Work effectively as part of the Engineering Department to deliver high quality products inline with our customers' expectations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Daniel Peacock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more...