If you are a passionate technologist with a strong computer science/data science related education & academics, eager to pursue a career in Data Science, this could be the role for you. Our client is in need of a Graduate Data Scientist to join the team with immediate effect. This is a huge opportunity to grow and progress your career in Data Science, with an exciting career progression plan in place from the day you start here.
To attract the very best talent on the market an attractive remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
Generous paid holidays
Excellent exposure to the world of Data Analytics
Full training & career progression programme
A globally leading consultancy to a wide range of clients/sectors across the world, the rapid growth of this company highlights the demand for its market leading services. A graduate role here will propel your career as a Data Scientist given our client's approach to a very attractive training and development programme. With the possibility to excel here and full guidance provided, your talent will be truly recognised.
The Ideal Person
* Strong academic record including a degree in a relevant, analytical discipline, with an interest in data and a willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
* Effective communication skills with the ability to explain complex information using clear non-technical language.
* Continuously building and mastering key technical, functional and professional skills.
* A passion to contribute to the growth of the team, bringing energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead and develop others.
* Analytically minded with the passion and ability to apply new techniques to deliver insights and solve problems.
* Some experience using programming languages or data manipulation tools is desired but most important is your mindset, and how you approach solving problems.
As a Graduate Data Scientist, you will:
Join an established team working on a constantly evolving platform
Become immediately involved in ongoing and future projects
Become fully exposed to plans for the future, through our client's career progression plan
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Graduate Software/Data job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please contact me on 02890 330 250 - firstname.lastname@example.org