If you are a keen learner, with a strong IT related education and academics, looking to pursue a career in data, this could be the role for you. Our client is in need of a Graduate Market Data Analyst to join the team with immediate effect. This is a huge opportunity to grow and progress your career as a data scientist, with an exciting career development plan in place from the day you start here.
To attract the very best talent on the market an attractive remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid holidays
- 10% guaranteed bonus
- Full training & career progression programme
A globally known service recognised by Bloomberg, our American based client provides a wide range of services to the global capital markets and trading industries. Being in a constantly changing and evolving industry, no day working here will be the same and is a great opportunity to take on a fast paced, exciting and career rewarding role.
The Ideal Person
- 2:1 or above in an IT related degree
- Experience in Excel, Pivot Tables, SQL, PowerBI, Tableau
- Good first principals and keen to learn
- Experience in data analytics/similar industry is desirable
As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will:
- Join an established team working on a constantly evolving platform
- Become immediately involved in ongoing and future projects
- Become fully exposed to the world of data science in the future through our client's career progression plan
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Graduate Data Analyst job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.