Our client is in immediate need of a Graduate Software Engineer, keen to work in the C++ space, preferably with a solid year in industry, to join their rapidly expanding, well-established team.
As a merchant provider to the world's global capital markets and some of the biggest E-Commerce platforms, this globally recognised company is sure to provide the steppingstones to springboard your career as a Software Engineer.
The Ideal Person
The successful candidate will come from a background that has focused on complex problem-solving and Software Development, both during their time at University and in industry.
- High 2:1/1st Class degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Experience practising C++ in industry
- Good communication skills
- Keen to learn
- Passionate about Software & Technology
- Competitive starting salary - £25,000 - 35,000 DOE
- A tailored training program
- Huge career development opportunities
- Private health care scheme
- Excellent pension structure
The successful candidate will become immediately involved in ongoing and future projects and fully exposed to the delivery of the leading technology platform.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Software Junior/Graduate role in Belfast, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Burns in the strictest confidence.